We have the following policies and procedures in place:
- Following guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Specific employees dedicated to cleaning high-touch areas in our restaurant.
- Practicing safe social distancing.
- Reconfiguring seating in the dining room, and bar area to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Requiring all managers and staff members to always wear masks.
TAKE-OUT AND CURBSIDE:
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders from our restaurants.
- Order online and pay ahead (saves your time and significantly minimizes contact).
- Use our Curbside Pickup service whether you are ordering online or phoning in your order; you don’t even have to get out of your car-we will bring it to you.
Our Third-Party delivery providers implemented the following:
- Orders automatically default to the no-contact option, “Leave it at my door:
- You can also leave additional details about drop-off location to help your delivery driver such as, “Leave next to the plant”.
- All Third-Party companies are providing hand sanitizer and gloves to their delivery drivers
- All Third-Party companies are in direct communication with health experts regarding best practices.
These are just some of the changes Garcia's is making to provide a safe environment so that you can enjoy fresh, great food!